Browse DiscoverOjai.com to learn more about Ojai, the neighborhoods of Ojai and Ojai Valley homes and land currently available for purchase.
Here in DiscoverOjai.com you can find:
- Information regarding Ojai Valley homes currently available for purchase
- Information about the various Ojai Valley neighborhoods
- Information and images of the types of homes you can expect to find in the Ojai Valley
- Information about Ojai Valley Schools, highlights of the Ojai Valley, the incorporated City of Ojai and area services
- An Ojai Valley Photograph Gallery
- And our contact information&. Trent Jones and Andro Kotula, Ojai Valley Realtors.
If you are looking for a particular, special home you will want to get on our eMail update list. The minute a home that matches your specific criteria is listed you will get an email notice.
Two Easy Ways to Find a Home in Ojai:
1. Click here and get an EXCLUSIVE list of Ojai Valley homes that meet your specific criteria
2. Contact Ojai Realtor Trent Jones at 805.798.0434 or Andro Kotula at 805.320.7488.
3. Ask us about low interest financing, special first time buyer programs, loans with as little as 3% down.
4. Read our client reviews at http://www.zillow.com/profile/Ask-Now-Real-Estate/Reviews/
Ojai is a city in Ventura County, California, USA. It is situated in the Ojai Valley, northwest of Los Angeles and southeast of Santa Barbara, surrounded by hills and mountains. It is 13 miles inland from the City of Ventura.
The poputlation of Ojai is 7500.
The key neighborhoods that make up the Ojai Valley are, the City Ojai, Ojai East End, Upper Ojai, Meiners Oaks, Mira Monte and Oak View. Other special, unique neighborhoods are the Ojai Arbolda, Rancho Matilija, Saddle Mountain Estates and Persimmon hills.
Ojai is known for recreation, hiking, spiritual retreats, organics, farmers market, private schools, simple to fine dining, hotels and lavish resorts. The down town area is very unique and features Liby park and hiking trails. The Ojai Valley athletic club features two large pools, tennis courts, work out rooms and a large number of weekly exercise classes.
Ojai also is well known for the annual music festival, story time festival, film festival and local theater. It is said the you can never really get bored here because there is always something going on.
Ojai also has a hospital and a library. The public schools Ojai are excellent.
Ojai is a way of life and the people live here love its small town, friendly atmosphere along with its easy access to the larger citiesVentura and Santa Barbara.
The crowning landmark of the Ojai Valley is the famous Topa Topa mountains the tower over the valley and turn a shade of pink ("the pink moment") each day as the sun goes down.
Come join us for the fun.